Monday, August 4, 2008

My Horizontal Life A Collection of One Night Stands


If you watch E! at all, you'll know Chelsea Handler. She has a show "Chelsea Lately" where she rips on celebrities. That said, this book is literally laugh out-loud funny. Chelsea recalls many of her extremely odd and note worthy one night stands. You will die realizing with each turn of the page how nuts she is. It's a great, easy, quick read. Plus, you'll feel like the perfect sober prude after reading about her debauchery and sexcapades.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always feel like a sober prude!
Def. want to read this, even though she has our TV show.

Catherine said...

My sis is always trying to get me to watch Chelsea, is a sober prude (love her for it! someone has to be sane!) and loves Cosmo Confessions. In short, this is on my holiday shopping list!
Thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...

Read it in 4 hours. I wish I had slowed down so I could have had longer in Chelsea's world. Hysterical!